- Posted on
- Jan 1
- Reference Code
- #REF 2023-571
Baseblue (Asia) Limited “Baseblue” is specializing in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships, we are a fast-growing company that is the subsidiary of a large multinational bunker group. For more information, you may visit our Company website www.base-blue.com
Baseblue (Asia) Limited is looking for Trader with an established network within the bunkering and shipping industry. The Trader will report to the Team Leader and have the following responsibilities and requirements. Applicants without prior experience will be considered too.
- Physical bunker-trading of marine fuels (HFO, MGO, MDO and others.) from sourcing, selling and account servicing worldwide.
- Work closely with Senior Traders and Team Leaders in order to achieve sales targets.
- Business and market development, along with customer retention.
- Support trading team with ad-hoc duties when required.
- A degree holder, with solid sales and trading experience for several years, experience in the bunker and shipping industry is a plus.
- People person, passionate about sales and market development
- Positive and critical thinker, problem solver, countable team player and yet capable of achieving personal KPI
- Dedicated and committed. Result-oriented and capable of working under pressure
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese is not mandatory. Proficiency in any third/fourth language will be an advantage
- Professional presence with absolute integrity
- Great platform for career development, frequent travel might be required